If you are like me, you love Lemon and Arugula. Lemon “anything” just possesses such a bright freshness and Arugula’s peppery flavor always is a delight to bite into. I love this Pasta because of how beautifully simple it is to make. There is no messy sauce to handle, and requires minimal time to prepare. A cooked pasta tossed with all fresh ingredients makes this a great dish even in the warmer months too. Coated with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, freshly squeezed Lemon Juice and Asiago Cheese…. Ugh… Gimme Gimme Gimme… lol CHEERS!
Lemon Arugula Granfusilli Recipe
- 1 lb Granfusilli pasta (Imported )
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice ( freshly squeezed )
- 1/2 cup Asiago Cheese ( grated )
- 3 cup fresh Arugula ( loosely packed )
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Directions:Boil Pasta in salted Water.Remove with a strainer ladle and place in large serving bowl /dish.Add all remaining ingredients to hot pasta & toss. ENJOY!!Buon Appetito e Mangia Bene!
Leave a Reply