If your are a lover of Chicken and Cheese, today is your lucky day! If Cheese and a Chicken had a baby — this is what it would look like! Juicy, tender white meat, coated in a ultra crispy Parmesan Cheese Crust. One bite of this and you will definitely forget about those good-old fashioned bread crumbs for a while!
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Cutlets Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breast ( thin sliced )
- Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese ( grated )
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh Parsley ( chopped )
- 2 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Rinse / wash Chicken Cutlets under cold water, pat dry & set aside.Season both sides of all cutlets with Garlic Powder & Pepper (to taste ). Add just a pinch of Salt to season as well, but not too much, as the Parmesan Cheese is salty already. In anon-stick skillet over medium heat, add Butter & OilPour grated Parmesan Cheese onto a dinner plate.Take each Chicken cutlet, and press down firmly into the Parmesan Cheese, make sure each side of all cutlets is covered with Cheese.Place each Chicken Cutlet into the hot skillet and let cook about 5-7 minutes on each side.NOTE: Do not try to move / flip the cutlets too early as it will rip off the Cheese crust. Once the Cutlets are easy to move, you can flip them. Gently remove the Chicken Cutlets, sprinkle with a pinch of Salt right away & garnish with fresh Parsley. Enjoy!!! Buon Appetito e Mangia Bene!
Leave a Reply