I just love a yummy Crostini! So many combinations, so little time! Crostini is one of my “Go-To’s” because of how easy it is to throw together, how versatile it can be and… let’s be honest… it is ALWAYS so beautiful to look at. It’s never too much and never too little, Crostini is simply…perfect. Whip it up for an appetizer, lunch with a side salad or even just a snack. I particularly love this recipe for all reasons haha. The Burrata Cheese is as creamy and light as can be, the Bread is so savory and flavorful, the Tomatoes add just the right amount of sweetness, as well as gorgeous color and the Rosemary – a bright freshness to top it all off! Sip on a crisp Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio with this one. Cheers!
Roasted Tomato and Burrata Rosemary Crostini
- 2 slices Rosemary Herb Bread ( * seeour recipe for Savory Rosemary & Garlic Rustic Bread)
- 1/2 cup Constellation or babyHeirloom Tomatoes ( quartered )
- 1 cup Fresh Burrata Cheese
- Light Drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary ( de-stemmed )
- Sea Salt ( for pasta water )
- Coarse Black Pepper ( to taste )
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F Brush bread with Olive Oil. Sprinkle with Salt & PepperOn one side of a baking sheet, place 2 slices of bread On the other side of the same baking sheet, place a cupped pieceof aluminum foil.Place tomatoes on top of foil.Bake until Bread is Crispy and Tomatoes are witheredNote: Bread will be done faster than Tomatoes. You will removeBread first. Build the Crostini: On Toasted bread, spread Burrata Cheese and gently mash using afork.Sprinkle with Salt & PepperTop with Roasted Tomatoes with a tiny pinch more Salt and PepperGarnish with whole Fresh Rosemary leavesFinish off with a light drizzle of EVOOENJOY!!Buon Appetito e Mangia Bene!