Tortellini Recipe. Let’s be honest… Pancetta ( bacon ) makes everything taste better!
And Butter is definitely the “runner-up” here. Minimal ingredients like cheese tortellini make this dish super easy, quick and full of deliciousness. Fresh Sage adds just the right amount of freshness to this tortellini dish. Enjoy with a nice glass of Chianti or Cabernet, Cheers!
Butter & Sage Four-Cheese Tortellini and Pancetta
- 1 package Four-Cheese Fresh Tortellini ( Imported 9 oz. )
- 5 oz Pancetta ( cubed )
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 10-12 Fresh Sage leaves ( tear apart, remove long stems )
- Parmesan Cheese (to taste ) for serving
- Pinch Sea Salt & coarse Black Pepper
- For Pancetta:* In a medium size skillet over medium low heat, melt Butter.Add Pancetta, cook until crisp. While Pancetta is crisping: Bring pot of water to gentle boil, add Tortellini. Cook about 5 minutes. Note: Fresh pasta cooks fast, and Tortellini is delicate. Be gentle when handling and careful not to overcook. Just before adding Tortellini to skillet, *Add Sage to Butter and Pancetta *Using a strainer ladle, remove Tortellini from water and add to skillet.*Add a pinch of Salt & Black Pepper. Gently Toss * Plate Tortellini and top with freshly grated or shredded Parmesan Cheese ENJOY!!Buon Appetito e Mangia Bene!
Leave a Reply